Monday, April 25, 2011

59 Days and Counting Down

Wow! The kids spring break is over, and now we are in the final countdown to the end of the school year. We have just 59 days until we leave for our trip, enough time to buy the necessary equipment, try it out, buy new clothes, save up more since gas prices are so high and get more excited!
I hope that if you are reading this blog, and like it - please consider becoming a follower! I would like to see who is following my preparations and then our journey in June and July.
I would love some ideas of what to do in Las Vegas. Neither family is huge into gambling, and we will have four children with us. We are staying at the Circus Circus Hotel, but will have a few days at the end of our trip to sight-see. Any favorites?
I am going to try on some hiking boots, and break them in before we go. I have been warned repeatedly not to bring new shoes on a trip like this. So, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment