Thursday, May 12, 2011

These Boots Are Made For Walking!

I am ready to start hiking the vast trails of our National Parks! I found an excellent pair of hiking shoes - which in and of itself is amazing given my shoe size! Ended up at Lenny's after much searching and found a pair of Ahnu shoes that are so comfortable. I do not want to over pack on the clothing and shoe front. So this will work as sneakers & hiking shoes.
6 weeks from today we will be jetting to Las Vegas. Ian has done a tremendous job getting us all our lodging and camping sites. I think even Nick is getting excited about it.
Nick is upset because he will miss his favorite camp and All-Stars Baseball (he would still have to try out and make the team to miss All-Stars, but still...). He is warming up to the idea of spending a month together. It really is the trip of a lifetime, and he hears everyone else excited.
So, now it's water shoes and sandals I need. More SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment